eCommerce and online store solutions
We create web shops with or without a connection to your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Selling something via the Internet
- Trading via the Internet
- Exchanging information via the Internet and
- Offering the customer comprehensive support via the Internet.
In this case, it can involve business transactions in the "Business-to-Business" (B2B) segment or the "Business-to-Consumer" (B2C) segment.
We support you through our experience in the implementation of standard shop systems (e.g., Intershop, xt:Commerce) or through the programming of individual solutions and their integration into existing merchandise management systems (SAP, Navision, BüroPlus Next (Büro+), among others).
Enjoy the benefits of e-commerce:
- Increasing market presence
- Optimal accessibility (at any time and from anywhere)
- Extend the sales market
- Increased customer loyalty
- Increased customer orientation
- Differentiation from competitors
- Low transaction costs
- Innovative Image
- Reducing personnel costs
Shop systems which link to an editing system permit flexible responses to your target: The market.
Integrate news, new products and special offerings into your shop’s web pages on your own in order to always keep your data up-to-date.
Use functions of a system that is search engine-friendly which promotes indexing by search engines and allows you to optimise certain pages, articles or groups of goods on your own.
Ask us about our Online-Marketing experience.
For over 10 years, we have advised our customers successfully in the areas of online advertising and search engine marketing and provided support through our tools as well as Google Adwords T and Adsense campaigns as well as also in the optimisation of web sites for the search engines.
Ask us about this, we would be glad to advise you ...
With the inbase shop module (B²B, B²C), you will moreover have:
- Extensive statistics
(Sales by period, articles, groups, server names, currencies, etc.)
- Various import and export routines to enterprise resource planning systems
(SAP, Navision, HS, BüroPlus Next (Büro+))
- Automated functions to update the shop items and product groups
- Automated functions to import orders
- Customer to Article (price) relations
- Multiple payment and shipping methods
- Customer to groups (-discounts) relations
- Completed on-line transactions can be accessed in the shop as a web page (and optional as PDF).
- Management of multilingual data items
- No limitations for number of shop items or categories
- Modules for Adword generation